Monday, February 14, 2011

Ted Lieu - hopefully to be elected by 50% plus 1 tomorrow

There's been a fair amount of outreach, from what I can tell. I got a live caller to ask for a vote for Ted a couple weeks ago. More recently, I have received a call from the LACCCC leader to return my absentee ballot, a subsequent message on Sunday from another Dem (I don't remember who) saying if I hadn't returned my ballot yet, not to mail it. And I got a pro-equal rights for LGBT folks in support of Ted.

I regretfully didn't get myself set up for phone banking sooner. The online tool was really impressive; you could plow through numbers really quick, making the 60-70% of wrong #'s/no answers really easy to code and move on to the next. And mercifully, the text was short and sweet.

If Ted can get to the magic number tomorrow, then we can fill the seat and be only 2 short of 2/3 majority in State Senate.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

From the Fever Swamp,


My name is Barbara O’Brien and I am a political blogger. Just had a question about your blog and couldn’t find an email—please get back to me as soon as you can (barbaraobrien(at)maacenter.org)

Thanks,
Barbara

8:49 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home